- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
Park, Calif.-based Service Team, a provider of warranty repairs for electronic products and household appliances, has agreed to acquire Trade Leasing of South Gate, Calif.
Trade Leasing is a South Gate, Calif.-based manufacturer and repairer of trucks and truck bodies.
“I am very pleased to expand our company into the trucking industry,” said Carlos Arreola, president of Service Team. “This enables us a larger market place to develop our service business.”
Trade Leasing and its Delta Stag division have a full product line of truck bodies for both the dry freight and the refrigerated trucking industry. Trade Leasing’s fabrication plant in South Gate, Calif., is a complete facility for manufacturing and modifying truck bodies.