- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
- Home Depot names new Canadian chief
- Circular of the Week: Orchard Supply Hardware
- Lumber Liquidators hires OSH president as new COO
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
Sears Holdings Corp. was one of the winners of the 2nd Annual Colloquy Loyalty Awards – an event presented by LoyaltyOne and Visa – that recognizes "transformative, customer-focused Enterprise Loyalty initiatives" around the world.
The international Master of Enterprise Loyalty award went to Sears Holdings.
Sears won for its Shop Your Way Rewards program, which includes Kmart, Sears, Lands’ End, Great Indoors, Sears Auto Center, and even Home Services. The initiative touches marketing, sales and operations at every brand, and is now beginning to change the way the company approaches problem solving, according to Colloquy. The results: Shop Your Way Rewards exceeded its 36-month membership target in 17 months, now with memberships numbering in the eight digits.
The winners were each voted upon from a group of three finalists in eight loyalty categories. A ninth category recognizes the Master of Enterprise Loyalty – that company whose corporate-wide loyalty strategy improved both financial and customer performance.