- Sears Q3 loss widens
- Sears recalls oscillating fan heaters
- Despite losses, Lampert defends Sears' direction
- Sears adds perks to sixth annual Heroes at Home Wish Registry
- Sears Hometown opens a trio of stores
- Sears Holdings refutes Sears Canada report
- Sears and Kmart to open their doors on Thanksgiving
Sears Holdings has named Louis Ramery senior vp-customer relationship marketing for Sears and Kmart stores, effective Nov. 5.
Ramery’s responsibilities will include developing and executing “relationship marketing strategies and programs,” the company said, which includes programs to heighten brand awareness in Sears and Kmart stores.
Ramery previously worked for marketing and media company Digitas, where he held leadership positions in the company’s global marketing business among other key positions.
Prior to his time with Digitas, Ramery served as executive vp-marketing and planning for Brierley and Partners, a loyalty marketing agency.