- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- Kwikset backs NASCAR driver in Sprint Cup Series Race
- General rolls out Multi-Pro Screwdrivers
- Craftsman builds on tool assortment
- Matt Hocutt named national sales manager at Iron Doors Unlimited
- Tractor Supply keeps growing in Q4
- NN hires exec for Plastic and Rubber Components Group
Schrock Cabinetry, a past and present sponsor of the the No. 27 Schrock/Menards Chevrolet, will be putting its clout behind Nascar driver No. 27 Paul Menard in the 2013 Nascar Spring Cup Series Irwin Tools Night Race in Bristol, Tenn.
The race, taking place Aug. 24, will feature Menard on the Bristol Motor Speedway racing for Richard Childress Racing.
"Paul has consistently demonstrated that his speed and resilience knows no bounds," said MasterBrand Cabinets president David Randich. "We're very excited to be a part of the excitement as Paul and the No. 27 Schrock / Menards Chevrolet take to the track once again."
Schrock Cabinetry, a division of MasterBrands Cabinets, has been serving as a Nascar car sponsor for the past five years together with Menards.