- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Owens Corning to sell masonry division
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- At MVMA, wall-to-wall design winners
- A mixed bag of home channel merchandise
Schenectady, N.Y.-based building products manufacturer Sandell Construction Solutions recently acquired Diedrich Technologies, a supplier of professional masonry detergent products for restoring and maintaining old and new buildings.
Diedrich, based out of Oak Creek, Wis., is a producer of products used for historic homes, particularly for buildings that appear on the National Register of Historic Places.
“Sandell offers solutions to support and extend a building’s life over the long term. With the acquisition of Diedrich Technologies, Sandell now encompasses all of the masonry market’s needs, from initial construction to maintenance of the building,” the company said in a release.
Sandell’s products include masonry products; copper, mechanical, PVC, metal and rubber flashings; mastics; weep and drainage devices; sill plate seal and shingle starter strips; and flashing termination bars.