- Susan Roeder promoted to public affairs director at Andersen
- Beacon Roofing Supply makes a couple executive appointments
- Simone Ferrari named CMO of the Natuzzi Group
- Natuzzi hires Maria Rosaria Bonifacio as chief HR officer
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- Russin Lumber picks up California Redwood Co.
- Kmart exec heads to Lululemon
Andersen Corporation has named Salvatore Abbate chief sales and marketing officer.
Abbate will replace Craig Evanich in this role, in which he will oversee the development of sales and marketing strategies, as well as maintain responsibility for the company's Logistics and Order Management operations. Evanich retired in June.
“This aligns responsibility for all customer interactions and customer-facing components into one organization, which is important to building an exceptional customer experiences,” Andersen Division president Jerry Redmond said. “Under Sal’s leadership our sales and marketing teams are firing on all cylinders as the housing market recovers.”
Abbate has more than 20 years of experience in building and consumer products manufacturing, beginning with 16 years at Armstrong and most recently with Solutia, Inc., where he was VP global sales and marketing of the Performance Films division. His background in new product development, advertising, regional sales and promotions will serve to inform his new role.