- Mixed bag for Newell Rubbermaid in Q2
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS: Jeremy Liebowitz
- HCN Stock Watch: Positive numbers, except for SHLD
- Rubbermaid introduces Executive Series product line
- Newell Rubbermaid attributes windfall Q3 income to sale of hardware unit
- Newell Rubbermaid appoints new HR officer
- Newell Rubbermaid restructures its marketing cadre
Newell Rubbermaid, a marketer of consumer and commercial products, has announced the introduction of Rubbermaid Bathroom Scrubbers and the Rubbermaid Clean & Dry Plunger.
Rubbermaid Bathroom Scrubbers provide four tools including the Spray Scrubber, Extendable Scrubber, Flexible Scrub Brush and 2-in-1 Scrubber.
A variety of switchable pads are available including Scour, Sponge, Bristle and Disposable Pads.
"Our research tells us again and again that when consumers use Rubbermaid solutions in their homes, they feel free to live their lives and focus on what really matters," said Steve Pawl, VP of Marketing for Rubbermaid. "This insight naturally extends to the bathroom, where consumers are constantly seeking simpler and more effective solutions.”