- See Sears for yourself
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- Home Depot opens in Minot, N.D.
- Citing fire hazard, Viking recalls refrigerator freezers
- Home Depot sales up 7.4%
- Home Depot doubles down on same-day shipping
RSI is recalling four models of Glacier Bay-branded bathroom medicine cabinets, sold exclusively at Home Depot between August and October of 2013.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the mirror on the back panel has demonstrated a tendency to fall out, posing an injury risk to consumers.
There have been two reported incidents of the mirror detaching and falling out, though no injuries have been reported.
The recall affects approximately 14,000 units of cabinets sold in 21, 23 and 30-inch widths. Available in cognac, java or white finishes, the affected cabinets have the following model numbers, visible on the box they came in: S2327OS-ACO, S3027OS-ACO, S2127C-JAV and S2127C-WHT.