- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- MoistureShield makes significant additions to its distribution network
- Weyerhaeuser steps up stair innovation
- Extra time: Port strike still looms
- Weyerhaeuser's Rettig to head sales for Tru Joist
- WOLF inks new deal with Capital Lumber
Dallas-based Roofing Supply Group is opening up two new locations on the West Coast -- one in McClellan Park, California and one in Woodinville, Washington.
The roofing supplies distributor now stands at 19 locations in the Western U.S., where it is currently making moves to expand.
"We are excited about the two new branches, which expand our footprint in California and Washington," said Richard Oliva, who is regional SVP in the West and will oversee both new locations. "It is great to see the super teams we are building, who will continue RSG's commitment to our customers by providing outstanding service and quality products."
Matt Disantis, current branch manager of the existing Sacramento location, will also manage the new (and nearby) McClellan Park facility.
Todd Severson, current Seattle branch manager, will take over in Woodinville, with Arik Moe as assistant manager.