- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- In Canada, recognition for retail excellence
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
Canada’s largest home improvement retailer opened a new store in London, Ontario, Dec. 4. The new store brings RONA’s number of locations across the province to 169.
As part of the opening ceremony for the new store, the RONA Foundation donated $15,000 CAD (US$14,784.53) to the Children’s Aid Foundation of London and Middlesex after-school tutoring program. This program will assist youth facing education barriers.
Founded in 1939, RONA operates more than 670 locations throughout Canada.