- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- In Quebec, RONA opens 17th Reno-Depot store
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- RONA turns down $1.9 billion takeover bid by Lowe’s
- Riding out the weather, RONA posts sales decline
- RONA prowling for U.S. lumberyards
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
Boucherville, Quebec-based RONA has opened a new Reno-Depot store in Carrefour Candiac, Quebec, a 105,000-square-foot location and the 16th Reno-Depot store in the country.
“The (opening of the new store) coincides with a recent announcement of another $20 million investment to improve the shopping experience in all our Reno-Depot stores,” said Robert Dutton, president and CEO of RONA.
Pierre Dandoy, RONA’s executive vp-big box stores, added, "This store is part of the new generation of Reno-Depot.”
The RONA-owned store features an upgraded format with the addition of a “Project Space,” a consultation area where customers can meet with advisors – “Project Guides – on major renovation projects.
“These advisors can also discuss project financing with customers,” the company noted.
RONA is one of the largest Canadian distributors and retailers of hardware, home renovation and gardening products, with a network of 680 corporate, franchise and affiliate stores.