- Emery CEO embraces change
- Ohio lawmakers recognize Klinker's
- Ace signs on as wholesale supplier for New Zealand retailer
- Craftsman builds on tool assortment
- NuvoH20 water softeners hit Utah region stores
- Lowe’s to carry expanded line of Osram Sylvania LEDs
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
Rocky’s Ace Hardware will open a new store in Westfield, Mass., during a grand-reopening ceremony May 19.
The new concept store measures 12,000 sq. ft. and is located at the corners of Main and Free Streets. The new store reflects the chain’s “Re-Discover Rocky’s” concept, described by the chain as a hardware store and more.
“We are pleased to be an integral part of the revitalization of downtown Westfield,” said Rocco Falcone, president and CEO. “We have served this neighborhood for 42 years, opening our first store in Westfield in January of 1970. Now we proudly reveal a brand new store to serve the community needs.”
The new store includes energy-saving features, including skylights and green construction techniques.
Rocky’s operates 33 stores in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Florida.