- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Toro receives 2013 Tekne Award for Agricultural Technology
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- DuraLife signs with upper Midwest distributor
- Valspar donates $1 million to university lab
- Farm & ranch steams ahead
- Rust-Oleum Group acquires Citadel floor coatings business
Medina, Minn.-based Rockler Woodworking and Hardware introduced I•Semble Shelf Blocks to help do-it-yourselfers make custom shelves and furniture.
“There is no easier or quicker way to build furniture," said Steve Krohmer, VP product development. "If you have the building material you want to use and a drill to drive the screws, the I•Semble Shelf Blocks and included screws make the rest of the process easy. People can now build their own furniture without complicated wood joinery skills or a shop full of expensive tools."
Using included screws, the I•Semble Shelf Blocks form sturdy columns between shelves or countertops made of wood or other material. They are made of steel and feature a black powder coat finish and classic cross-design to fit almost any decor.