- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Existing-home sales up for the first time this year
- Economist on home sales: 'Activity remains tepid'
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
RISI, a leading provider of information about the forest products industry, has announced the appointment of Wade Camp as senior wood products economist. Camp comes to RISI from the Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association, where he held the title of director of economic services.
Camp's career spans three decades and multiple roles from production to economic modeling, working for companies and associations such as International Paper, Georgia-Pacific and the Southern Forest Products Association.
Headquartered in Boston, RISI works with clients in the timber, wood products, bioenergy, pulp and paper, tissue, nonwovens, printing and publishing industries. It has additional offices throughout North and South American, Europe and Asia.