- Mike Holmes joins CertainTeed to promote indoor air awareness
- New HQ in store for CertainTeed and Saint-Gobain
- Mark Ganahl elected as 2014 WCLBMA president
- Snavely Forest Products expands decking lines
- Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats help homeowners connect with utilities
- CertainTeed updates siding offering
- CertainTeed launches ventilation line
Sales and marketing veteran Rick Brinton has been appointed as the general manager for the fence, rail and decking business at CertainTeed Corp. He will assume this leadership role in addition to his existing responsibility as the general manager for the company’s Restoration Millwork Exterior PVC Trim product line.
“During his 15-year tenure, Rick has shown tremendous ability to achieve market share goals, profitability and growth objectives for the company,” said Mark Rayfield, president for CertainTeed Siding Products Group. “In his new role, Rick will be committed to implementing a robust business strategy that meets the needs of our customers and supports the growth of our fence, rail and decking business.”
Brinton joined the CertainTeed roofing division in 1996 and held positions of increasing responsibility in sales and marketing. In 2006, he transferred from roofing to the siding products group as business manager for restoration millwork. In addition, he is a certified Black Belt in the Six Sigma quality management program used globally by many large industry sectors.
Based in Valley Forge, Pa., CertainTeed offers a comprehensive line of outdoor living products, including cellular PVC trim, railing systems, vinyl decking, cellular PVC decking, composite decking, post wrap systems, and structural porch posts and columns.