- Sold: Handy Hardware to Littlejohn
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Doug Miller named interim CEO for Handy Hardware
- Reliance Worldwide expands support for SharkBite and Cash Acme
- HCN names US LBM Holdings 'Pro Dealer of the Year'
Stamford, Conn.-based Revolution Lighting Technologies, an LED lighting technology company, announced it has acquired a portfolio of general illumination LED lighting products, including several product lines from CMG Energy Solutions.
Under the terms of the agreement, Revolution Lighting acquired CMG’s Energy Star-listed architectural, PAR lamps and spotlights for indoor commercial applications. CMG’s LED products will be rebranded under Seesmart, Revolution Lighting’s brand for indoor LED applications.
Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“In acquiring this portfolio of CMG’s Energy Star applications, we are adding a set of highly complementary and unique products to broaden our existing offering and increase revenues,” said Charlie Schafer, president and CFO of Revolution Lighting Technologies. “Combining these product lines with our existing leading indoor presence will drive new market penetration, increase our competitiveness for indoor commercial opportunities, strengthen our distribution network, and add value to our customers looking for Energy Star rebates.”