- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- Ace Hardware recognizes "cool" stores
- Ace posts sales and income gains in Q1
- Buying Desk program to boost Hardware Show
A small-town Virginia hardware store that is involved in a lawsuit with its co-op will close Friday, according to a report in the Washington Post.
Last week, a court ruled that a lawsuit brought by Fischer Hardware’s owners, Roy and Pattie Ewers, against Ace Hardware can proceed. The article reports that the Springfield, Va., store’s bank ordered the store closed until a clearer financial picture emerges.