- Myrick no longer with ProBuild Holdings
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Readers Respond: Tempest in a two-by-four
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Lowe's posts sales and earnings declines in Q1
- Industry Dashboard for Dec. 20
Reliance Worldwide has added two regional sales managers to support the continued growth of its SharkBite and Cash Acme plumbing product brands.
Industry veteran Mark Kleinhenz was named as northeast regional sales manager. Kleinhenz joins Reliance from Connecticut-based distributor Plimpton & Hills Corp., and previously he served with Banco America.
Brian Clark will serve as western regional sales manager, following an extensive background that includes Kohler Co. and Husqvarna.
The new positions are part of a strategic effort by Reliance to expand its customer support network.