- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Ace's Motorcycle Mission rides again
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Ace points to strategy behind Westlake purchase
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Ace Q2 revenues increase to $1.021 billion
- Fortune Brands proposes spinoff of Home & Security
Libertyville, Ill.-based Reliable Distributors recognized its “presidential award” winners during its 2013 Management and Marketing Conference.
The national buying group, comprised of more than 100 agricultural, hardware, lawn and garden, janitorial and paint sundries distributors, kicked off its 2013 Management and Marketing Conference Thursday with its Annual Member Meeting. During the meeting, Allan Meyer, president of Reliable Distributors, stated: “It is because of your active participation and support that the group continues to grow."
Reliable Distributors added 26 New Vendor programs last year.
The Presidental Awards were given to members and vendors for their continued support and leadership to the group.
Accepting the awards were: Hertz Equipment Rental (member), Tom Robinson; Laredo Hardware Co. (member), Peter Alvarez; MFA Inc. (member), Scott Harvey; Ames True Temper Inc., Chris Frew; and Great Neck Saw Manufacturers, Inc., Bruce Baum.
The conference is scheduled to conclude on Saturday night with its Member Dinner.