- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
Reed Exhibitions has announced the appointments of two executives to help oversee the National Hardware Show, scheduled for May 6 to 8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Sonya Ruff Jarvis will serve as executive director, event strategy, a newly created position. Ruff Jarvis, the former marketing director, will develop customized programming and show content with industry partners.
Dean Russo, a senior vp at Reed, will take on the added responsibility of day-to-day business and financial operations for the international trade show.
Dennis MacDonald, also a senior vp, will continue to direct the overall strategic brand development for the National Hardware Show.