- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- Drain product employs Grip-n-Rip approach
- At Do it Best market, praise for endcaps
- From Youngstown, garden gloves for women
- Ergodyne gloves are lined with Kevlar for protection
- PRO Group promotes Pedersen to associate buyer
- Lowe’s loses site to shoe company in Boston
The Boa Closure System, which replaces traditional shoe strings with a durable closure system, will be featured on certain Red Wing work boots this spring.
The Boa Closure system is tightened and loosened by a dial and is designed for comfort, safety and closure, the company said.
Unlike traditional shoelaces that can cause uneven pressure due to friction when tied, the Boa Closure System allows the lace to equalize pressure around the foot, creating a customized, glove-like-fit that never comes untied.
“Each test boot averages 1,761 work hours, and the Boa Closure System has outlasted the boot each and every time,” said Boa field testing coordinator Rob Peterson.