- Lithonia Lighting recalls over 1 million emergency lights
- Ace Hardware recalls LED clamp light
- Porter-Cable router recalled over shock risk
- Wolf Steel recalls Napoleon Propane Gas Fireplaces
- Fluorescent shop lights recalled from Home Depot
- Lanterns recalled over fire hazard
- MAT Industries recalls air compressors
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission and Homelite Consumer Products, the 15-in. Homelite Surface Cleaner attachment for pressure washers can break, causing a laceration hazard.
According to a notice on the Homelite website, "The nozzle can detach from the spray bar and eject from the product housing, posing a laceration hazard to consumers." Only the 15-in. single walled surface cleaner attachments with hexagonal brass colored nozzles are affected by the voluntary recall.
The firm has received nine reports of incidents involving the recalled surface cleaner attachments, including one laceration injury and three reports of minor property damage, according to the CPSC.
Homelite is based in Anderson, S.C. The products were manufactured in China and sold exclusively at Home Depot stores.