- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Home improvement industry flexes its muscles at 2014 CES
- h.h. gregg COO Gregg Throgmartin resigns
- LG gives away March-Madness-themed prizes at h.h. gregg
- ProBuild appoints Jeff Pinkerman as CFO
- Haier announces new HQ location
- Report: U.S. retail sales rose during holidays
Dorvin Lively, the former chief financial officer and executive VP of Ace Hardware, has been hired at RadioShack as the company’s CFO, chief administrative officer and executive VP, effective immediately.
Lively, 53, left the Oak Brook, Ill, buying group on Aug. 10. He joined Ace in March 2008 as senior VP and CFO and was promoted to executive VP in December 2010.
At RadioShack, Lively will be responsible for the electronics retailer’s finance, treasury, financial planning, investor relations, corporate communications, real estate, supply chain and dealer functions.