- Pro dealers take on Washington
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Genius Gun launches expanding polyurethane foam product
- Pro dealers point to challenges
- How the NRF took on patent trolls
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maryland, Delaware and Virginia
- Sears Hometown opens a trio of stores
In Crozet, Va., Congressman Robert Hurt talked politics and business at the local lumberyard, according to a report by WVIR-TV.
Gas prices were one of the macroeconomic topics of discussion. Hurt, a representative from Virginia’s 5th District, also discussed the case for a “sensible domestic energy policy,” according to WVIR-TV.
The congressman received a tour of the R.A. Yancey yard.