- Riding out the weather, RONA posts sales decline
- RONA prowling for U.S. lumberyards
- RONA turns down $1.9 billion takeover bid by Lowe’s
- RONA names communications executives
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Canadian retailer expands paint recycling program
- Réno-Dépôt: Project guides plus electric car parking
Boucherville, Quebec-based RONA opened a new Reno-Depot store in Vaudreuil-Dorion. The 102,000-sq.-ft. store is part of the company's "new generation" of stores.
The store is the 17th to carry the Reno-Depot banner. At the center of the store is the Project Space, a consultation area where customers can meet with experienced advisers -- called Project Guides -- to discuss their renovation projects.
The central aisle is lined with boutiques offering various decoration and finishing products, such as flooring, doors and windows, kitchens, bathrooms, paint, interior decoration and storage. The storage boutique, an emerging priority for consumers, is located near the entrance to the store.
"RONA is proud to continue developing its network and to offer the people of Vaudreuil-Dorion a big-box store with an innovative concept, built to meet the criteria of the LEED system for new construction," said Robert Dutton, RONA president and CEO.