- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- KILZ introduces Hide-All primer at entry-level price point
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
A coalition of Christian, Muslim and civil rights activists -- about 100 people in all -- protested Lowe's decision to pull its ads from a Muslim-focused TV show.
The protest occurred Saturday outside the Lowe's in Allen Park, Mich., a suburb of Detroit. The controversy revolves around Lowe's decision to pull its ads from a television show called "All-American Muslim" on the TLC network.
According to an article in the Detroit Free Press, a smaller group assembled in support of Lowe's decision.