- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
A coalition of Christian, Muslim and civil rights activists -- about 100 people in all -- protested Lowe's decision to pull its ads from a Muslim-focused TV show.
The protest occurred Saturday outside the Lowe's in Allen Park, Mich., a suburb of Detroit. The controversy revolves around Lowe's decision to pull its ads from a television show called "All-American Muslim" on the TLC network.
According to an article in the Detroit Free Press, a smaller group assembled in support of Lowe's decision.