- Myrick no longer with ProBuild Holdings
- ProBuild Holdings' Joseph Todd leaves the company
- ProBuild withdrawing from some Eastern markets
- Big changes and cuts announced at ProBuild Holdings
- Centex to launch home-buying webinar
- Advice for ProBuild's incoming chief executive
- President Obama pays shopping visit to Toledo hardware store
Denver-based home builder ProBuild Holdings announced the appointment of Paul Dodge as senior vp-supply chain Jan 9.
Dodge’s previous position was senior vp-purchasing and supply management with Centex Homes, one of the nation's largest production home builders. He was with the Dallas-based company for nine years.
Before joining Centex, Dodge held several prominent positions in the LBM retail and wholesale industry. He served as division vp-merchandising, Builder’s Square; director of national accounts, Weyerhaeuser; and president, Builder Marts of America.
Dodge earned a bachelor of science degree in forestry utilization from the University of Maine and an MBA from Clemson University. He also graduated from the Executive Program of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
“Paul’s leadership, experience and national builder perspective will help us to accomplish the goals we have set in this area of our business. We are delighted to welcome him to the ProBuild team,” said Bill Myrick, president, strategic initiatives for ProBuild. Dodge will report directly to Myrick.
ProBuild currently operates more than 530 lumber and building material distribution, manufacturing and assembly centers in 41 U.S. states.