- Big changes and cuts announced at ProBuild Holdings
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- Counterpoint: Priced out of America
- Myrick no longer with ProBuild Holdings
- ProBuild withdrawing from some Eastern markets
- ProBuild Holdings' Joseph Todd leaves the company
ProBuild Holdings has announced the appointment of Lonnie Bernardoni as its new senior vp-manufacturing, where he will oversee the conpany’s component and millwork activities. He comes to ProBuild from Motorola, where he served as corporate vp-new product introduction.
Bernardoni’s 18-year tenure at Motorola also included stints as vp-supply China, manufacturing operations manager, plant manager and manufacturer process engineer at domestic and overseas plants.
ProBuild is the nation’s largest LBM chain, with more than 500 locations in 40 states.