- Myrick no longer with ProBuild Holdings
- ProBuild to exit Chicago market
- Dunham retires from LP board
- Home Depot bolsters spring mix
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- Scotts Miracle-Gro replaces CFO
- Menck Windows forms U.S. management team
- Lowe's fills CMO seat with McDermott
- Hardware Resources taps Lauterbach as VP
Joseph Todd has left ProBuild Holdings. He was the Denver-based pro dealer's executive VP specialty distribution and pricing.
ProBuild's Jennifer Thurman, VP corporate communications, confirmed the executive's departure but declined to elaborate. Todd's departure from the company follows other recent executive departures -- president of operations Jim Cavanaugh in August,and CEO Bill Myrick in July.
Todd was executive VP of the Strober-Haddonfield Group before taking a similar title at ProBuild. Todd also had several high-level positions at Haddonfield Lumber Co. before becoming partner in 1994. The company website also said Todd founded a computer-related home-building business called Total Computer Services.
Earlier this week, ProBuild Holdings confirmed that it plans to leave the Chicago market, closing its Yorkville, Ill. and Westmont, Ill., facilities by Dec. 16.