- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- New at Hyde Tools: global sourcing strategy
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
ProBuild Holdings has finalized its acquisition of Jasper Lumber, a North Atlanta-based lumber, truss and millwork business. Terms of the deal were not disclosed
The purchase includes Jasper Lumber’s Cumming, Ga.-based lumber distribution business and its Kennesaw, Ga.-based lumberyard, truss and millwork manufacturing facility.
“Jasper Lumber is an outstanding, well-run operation,” said Jim Cavanaugh, ProBuild South region president, in a statement. “This acquisition, along with the previously announced acquisition of HD Supply’s LBM operation, positions us well to serve all segments of the Atlanta market.”
Jasper Lumber was founded in 1947 in Jasper, Ga., and it relocated in 1963 to the suburbs of Atlanta. It has been operated by second- and third-generation owners Bill Adams and his son, Keith.
ProBuild Holdings is one of the nation’s largest supplier of building materials to professional contractors, with more than 520 lumber and building product distribution, manufacturing and assembly centers in 41 states.