- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
ProBuild Holdings has announced the acquisition of Granger Lumber-Hardware, a Do it Best dealer with two locations in Jacksonville, Fla. The purchase price was not disclosed.
Founded in 1946, Granger supplies building materials, millwork and trusses to contractors and remodelers as well as serving DIYers. It will join ProBuild’s expanding collection of Florida acquisitions, which has grown to 13 locations.
The deal builds on a recent flurry of acquisitions by the company. Most recently, ProBuild said it would purchase Rosen Building Supplies, a five-unit supplier of drywall and steel framing materials to the south Florida and Las Vegas markets.
In November, ProBuild announced it would purchase the LBM division of HD Supply, which operates out of 19 lumberyards in the Atlanta area and 20 in Florida. In December, ProBuild announced it would acquire Lumber Inc., a distributor of lumber, flooring and roof trusses based in Albuquerque, N.M.
ProBuild currently operates more than 530 locations in 41 states.