- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
Pro-Build Holdings has announced the appointment of George Finkenstaedt, the company’s senior vp-supply chain, as its senior vp-corporate development. Finkenstaedt will oversee all mergers and acquisitions for the company in his new position, reporting to CEO Paul Hylbert.
Michael Cassidy, who led M&A functions for Pro-Build since last September, will move into operations, according to Hylbert. Cassidy’s new position will be announced at a later date.
Bill Myrick, senior vp-strategic initiatives for Pro-Build, will add supply chain duties to his responsibilities. Myrick will work with Darin Hildreth, vp-supply chain, “to develop a more cost advantaged procurement and logistics process,” the announcement said.
Pro-Build currently operates more than 500 lumberyards and manufacturing facilities in 40 states. It occupies the number one spot on HCN’s Pro Dealer Top 350, with $5.17 billion in sales in 2006.