- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Florida man buys back family hardware store
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- Settlement reached in Florida drywall case
PrimeSource Building Products has announced the acquisition of Coast to Coast Building Products, a Miami-based distributor that focuses on rebar, fasteners, drywall and roofing materials. The purchase price was not disclosed.
Founded in 1996, Coast to Coast has warehouses in Pompano Beach, Orlando, and Tallahassee, Fla., as well as Atlanta. The company’s distribution network covers Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and portions of Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina. It also serves markets in the Caribbean and Central America.
PrimeSource, based in Carrollton, Texas, operates 36 distribution centers throughout the United States and Canada.