- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- True Value posts first-quarter gains
- Hines Supply expands Illinois footprint
- American Standard launches DXV brand
- True Value recognizes Cleaver Farm & Home
- USG looks to honor drywall finishers with contest
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
DXV by American Standard, a new flagship luxury bathroom and kitchen brand launched this spring, will be available at Pirch locations across the country beginning August 2014.
Pirch operates four luxury show rooms in California and another in Chicago.
In addition to a "try before you buy" experience in its stores, the concept features a fully operational kitchen, bathroom and laundry room fixtures and faucets for customers to "test drive" before purchasing.
"Our partnership with American Standard and its groundbreaking DXV line is a source of great pride for us," said Jeffery R. Sears, CEO of PIRCH. "With its comprehensive range of styles and graceful designs, the DXV brand both complements and reinforces the elevated, joyful shopping experience we strive to provide all our guests."
Sold exclusively in showrooms, the DXV portfolio is comprised of more than 70 unique product and style offerings that reimagine and reinterpret historically significant design periods, the company said.