- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- New at Hyde Tools: global sourcing strategy
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
Plymouth, Mich.-based non-contact measurement and inspection solutions manufacturer Perceptron announced it has partnered with power tools manufacturer Bosch to develop measurement and inspection devices under the Bosch brand.
Details of the products in development were not released.
"We are excited to jointly announce our strategic partnership with Bosch. Bosch's global strength in the power tool market, coupled with Perceptron's visualization technology, makes us a formidable team," said Richard Price, VP commercial products business unit.
"We are committed to providing the best possible solution to end users in everything we do," said Randall Coe, VP marketing for Bosch. "We were interested to work with Perceptron because it was an opportunity to partner with another market leader to bring forward products that excel in clarity, quality and versatility."