- LMC Forest Products Expo picks up steam
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Impulse item for all seasons
- UGL develops Clear Masonry Waterproofer
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Armstrong pours $41 million into its Lancaster plant
- Mystery men of research: contractors
Graeber’s Lumber, a one-unit lumberyard and millwork shop in Fairless Hills, Pa., closed for business on July 11, according to a notice on its website.
Located in Buck’s County, about 20 miles outside of Philadelphia, Graeber’s Lumber did $17 million in sales in 2009, according to the latest figures available. It sold roofing, flooring, kitchen and bath fixtures, windows and doors, in addition to lumber and other wood products.