- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Welcome to the new HCN.com
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
Graeber’s Lumber, a one-unit lumberyard and millwork shop in Fairless Hills, Pa., closed for business on July 11, according to a notice on its website.
Located in Buck’s County, about 20 miles outside of Philadelphia, Graeber’s Lumber did $17 million in sales in 2009, according to the latest figures available. It sold roofing, flooring, kitchen and bath fixtures, windows and doors, in addition to lumber and other wood products.