- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- HCN names Meek’s "Pro Dealer of the Year"
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
San Francisco -- Builder education and Gold Nugget Awards are among the highlights of the Pacific Coast Builders Conference (PCBC).
The event runs June 22 to 24 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
General session keynoters on the agenda are business guru Guy Kawasaki, author of "Selling the Dream;" Chip Heath, professor of organizational behavior at Stanford University; and Joseph Coughlin, director of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology AgeLab.
The Gold Nugget Awards, honoring creative achievements in architectural design and land-use planning for residential, commercial and industrial projects, will be celebrated Thursday at noon.
On the eve of the show, the California Homebuilding Foundation celebrated its 27th Anniversary of the Hall of Fame Awards Tuesday night. The 2011 honorees include Charles Davidson of Charles Davidson Co. and John Young of Young Homes.