- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- In Indonesia, Do it Best shows growth
Building material co-op Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation (LMC) has announced the addition of Hillsboro, Ore.-based Parr Lumber to its group of independent lumberyards. Parr Lumber has 30 locations in the Northwest and ranked 13th on the Home Channel News Top 200 Pro Dealer Scoreboard.
Wayne, Pa.-based LMC also announced the promotion of a new regional manager for its Mid-Atlantic Region. Jim Muthersbaugh will take on the position, after 12 years with the company. LMC said that during his last 10 years at the company, he has focused mainly on the lumber trading area, and has worked his way up to manager of LMC’s Futures Programs.