- State by state: Hardware store all stars
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- Lawn and garden concept opens in Arizona, with a twist
- Hammond Lumber expands to 12 locations
- Parr Lumber opens new cabinet outlet
Parr Lumber, the Pacific Northwest-based pro dealer, has promoted Nate Rasmussen to the position of eastern Washington regional sales manager. Rasmussen will develop sales strategies to increase services to key accounts in Spokane, Yakima and the Tri-Cities. Previously Rasmussen managed contractor sales for Parr in the Portland metro area.
Headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., Parr operates 40 facilities in Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona and Utah, including pro/retail building material yards, contractor-focused facilities and cabinet outlets. It was established in 1930.