- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- The transformation begins
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
Parr Lumber, the five-state pro dealer headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., has named Steve Johnson as its new chief financial officer. In this role, he will oversee all financial responsibilities for Parr’s six companies: Parr Lumber, Parr Cabinet Outlets, Cascade Wholesale Hardware, Northwest Structural Components, Northwest Structural Components Installation and the Parr Marketing Group.
Johnson comes to Parr from Wells Fargo, where he served as vp and principal banker for the last eight years. Johnson also worked as vp-small business administration, business development officer and vp-senior relationship manager during his tenure at Wells Fargo.
With reported sales of $372.7 million for 2007, Parr Lumber operates 41 lumberyards, retail outlets, component plants and cabinet shops in Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona and Utah.