- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
Parr Lumber has announced the opening of its 26th lumberyard this month, in Everett, Wash. The unit will become the company’s fourth location in the Seattle metro market, where Parr also operates three retail cabinet outlets.
Headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., Parr Lumber ranked 20th on Home Channel News’s Top 350 Pro Dealer list in 2007, with a $433 million in sales. It operates 40 facilities in five western states.