- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Toro receives 2013 Tekne Award for Agricultural Technology
- Tile Shop opens in Oklahoma City
- Hardware Store All-Stars: N.D., S.D. and Minn.
- ProDealer summit examines component business
- Valspar donates $1 million to university lab
- Chris Homeister appointed COO at The Tile Shop
Parkway Hardware, an independent Minneapolis dealer, closed its doors last month due to the sluggish economy, according to an article in the Finance & Commerce.
The 5,800-sq.-ft. store had been in operation 10 years. The owner had tried to revive the business by adding a rental department and two new paint lines, according to the article, but ultimately succumbed to the recession and slumping home sales.