- Reading R-values
- Owens Corning celebrates its 75th anniversary
- Miele claims Futura Diamond dishwasher reigns quietest
- Owens Corning maintains sustainability status
- Shellie Sellards is Fiberon's new VP marketing
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS: Edward F. Lonergan
- Familiar names are on the Corporate Equality Index
Owens Corning unveiled its “OC@75” group-project painting, a work of art that was produced by brush strokes from 1,300 different people.
The painting celebrates the company’s 75th anniversary, and was a work in progress during the 2013 International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas in January. Visitors to the company’s booth contributed to the painting under the watchful eye of an artist.