- Reading R-values
- Owens Corning celebrates its 75th anniversary
- Miele claims Futura Diamond dishwasher reigns quietest
- Owens Corning maintains sustainability status
- Shellie Sellards is Fiberon's new VP marketing
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS: Edward F. Lonergan
- Familiar names are on the Corporate Equality Index
Toledo, Ohio-based Owens Corning reported full-year consolidated net sales of $5.0 billion, up 4% from net sales of $4.8 billion in 2009. Net earnings totaled $933 million, compared with net earnings of $64 million in 2009.
The company reported a fourth-quarter net loss of $110 million, compared with a net loss of $21 million in the same period in 2009. Fourth-quarter 2010 adjusted earnings were $29 million, up from $1 million in the year-ago period.
For the full financial report, click here.