- Reading R-values
- RONA to sell Commercial and Professional division
- Former Newell Rubbermaid exec heads to Acme Canada
- Home Depot Canada pledges $10 million for homeless youth
- Owens Corning celebrates its 75th anniversary
- Owens Corning maintains sustainability status
- Sherwin-Williams acquires Consorcio Comex for $90 million
Owens Corning has added John Williams, the president and CEO of Domtar, as its newest director, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Williams was elected after the Owens Corning board decided to increase its size by one member. His term expires in 2014.
Williams will serve on the audit and finance committees.
Domtar Corp. is a Montreal-based producer of paper and pulp products.