- Gross billings up 1.4% at True Value
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- Venhuizen's rule: no standing still
- New CEO enters spotlight in Chicago
- Ace Hardware reports sales gains in Q2
- Xicato appoints new sales managers in Europe
- Sears Appliance & Hardware sets sights on smaller format
Orgill is upgrading its digital profile with a new and improved eCatalog Center that will allow customers to email their product lists directly to their dealers.
Dealers can manage their sales online with the ability to embed a link to the Orgill catalog, which will display all available products and pricing options (other than custom retail pricing).
Other features include a shopping list option, nightly updated product information and a user-friendly interface.
The virtual warehouse has the capacity to manage up to 65,000 items and is available for $150 per year, plus a $75 setup fee.