- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
Winning Brands, a Barrie, Ontario-based company, reports that Orgill, the Memphis, Tenn.-based distributor, has approved Winning Colours Stain Remover for representation by Orgill’s 250-member sales force.
“The decision by Orgill to let its sales force introduce Winning Colours to Orgill’s vast account base brings several thousand potential retail points of sale within reach, adding to a national structure of 250 professional sales representatives,” said Winning Brands CEO Eric Lehner. “That’s unprecedented reach for Winning Colours Stain Remover. I expect that it will have a significant impact.”
Winning Brands manufactures Winning Colours Stain Remover for consumer and commercial use as an environmental supplement to traditional solvents and cleaners. Large-scale production takes place in Canada as well as at an affiliated manufacturing facility in Grand Rapids, Mich.