- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Stock Building Supply opens new Charlotte facility
- New hire at National Gypsum
- NyloBoard builds distribution
- Electrolux makes $50,000 contribution to N.C. families
Organic Plant Health, a Charlotte, N.C.-based manufacturer and distributor of eco-friendly fertilizers, soil conditioners and pest-control products, has signed an agreement with MSEP, a high-volume bottling, packaging and distributing company based in South Carolina. Organic Plant Health expects to begin bottling its new Eco-Cedar all-natural insect control product at the MSEP facilities by early August. Eco-Cedar’s new formula recently passed independent scientific testing that concluded its efficacy at controlling bed bugs on contact, according to the company.
Organic Plant Health brand products are currently sold in a variety of independent retail locations across North and South Carolina, including hardware stores, garden centers and plant nurseries. Key customers using Organic Plant Health products include environmentally conscious homeowners and commercial landscape companies; secondary markets served include real estate development companies, vineyards and agriculture.
Products produced and distributed by MSEP can be found at U.S. and international retailers, such as Lowe's, Menards, and numerous automotive and hardware stores, according to Donna Seeman, VP sales and marketing.